IMS has a mission to prepare participants in its programmes for a career in business and to be worthy citizens of a global society. The faculty, supporting staff and students work as team to achieve the following objectives:
• To improve conceptual analytical and decision making skills as well as to enhance professional competence and capabilities of participants.
• To equip the participants for working in a competitive global environment enabling them to face confidently the pressures and challenges of the new millennium in achieving a comparative advantage.
• To stimulate understanding of real business world through emphasis on cases that simulate real life situations.
• To conduct Executive Development Programmes to equip managers with the knowledge skills and attitudes required to respond effectively to the globally competitive environment.
• To provide consultancy services to business and industrial organizations interested in restructuring programme.
• To conduct Entrepreneurship Development Programme to motivate frist generation entrepreneurships to inculcate entrepreneurial effectiveness.